The Indianapolis Colts were sitting at .500 and in a battle

Home Forums (BB Press) Best Movies 2016 The Indianapolis Colts were sitting at .500 and in a battle

• Author
    liny liny
    Participant

with several other teams Denico Autry Jersey , including the Miami Dolphins, for the AFC Wild Card hunt before their Week 12 matchup. it wasn’t pretty, and there were several situations in which the Colts could have dropped this one, but they managed to pull it out and improve to 6-5.Andrew Luck wasn’t perfect, but he had another 3-touchdown performance and eclipsed 300 passing yards again as well. He did take his first sack in over 200 snaps, but all wasn’t lost with one play. T.Y. Hilton broke out again with a 125-yard game, Eric Ebron hauled in 2 touchdowns and the running game was back on pace again as well.The Colts defense did enough to allow the offense to do its thing, but there were some issues with mistakes that could cost the Colts against a better team. Frank Reich has been excellent with his play-calling, but he made a real bone-headed call in this one. And the Colts are lucky it didn’t cost them to be perfectly honest.The Colts now look to be as close to controlling their own destiny as they head down the back stretch of the season. The Baltimore Ravens are the only other 6-5 team right now in the AFC Nyheim Hines Color Rush Jersey , and they absolutely have a more difficult road to a playoff berth. The Colts have 3 AFC road battles remaining and a couple against the NFC East to deal with, but if the Colts can get to 10 wins on the season, you have to believe that they should have a very good chance to make the postseason.Please subscribe, rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.Follow our hosts on Twitter: @MDanelySB | @HolderStephen | @bamock | @NFLschemeStampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Art 19 | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify The Colts did good business in the second round of last year’s draft, so they decided to try to do more this year.Colts General Manager Chris Ballard now has three second-round picks and an extra one in the future, after last night’s decision to trade out of the first round. They sent the 26th pick to Washington (which drafted pass-rusher Montez Sweat) in exchange for the 46th pick this year and Washington’s 2020 second-rounder.They now have the 34th, 46th, and 59th overall picks, in addition to their 89th overall in the third round tonight.“I’m pretty patient https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Johnny-Unitas-Jersey , I don’t panic – we don’t panic,” Ballard said, via the . “We stay true to what we’re looking at on the board, and we make a decision.”Ballard suggested more action could be forthcoming, as well.“That 34th pick is gonna be really attractive to people,” he said. “So we’ll see.”In last year’s second round, the Colts came away with defensive rookie of the year Darius Leonard, starting right tackle Braden Smith, and defensive line prospects Tyquan Lewis and Kemoko Turay.“Depth? That’s why we made the move Jacoby Brissett Jersey ,” Ballard said. “We thought the ability of the three [second-round picks], that’s the strength of how we had it lined up. . . .“I do not see the same depth that there was last year at the top of the draft. I think I told a couple of y’all this a few weeks ago where between 11, 12, 15, all the way to 70, I think it’s a matter of flavor, who you like and who you want. We got good players last year at the start of the second round. We think we will do it again.”If Ballard drafts as well as he did last year, it will have been worth the wait.

Leon Jacob
    Participant

Well done post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

x

Menu Variations

menu menu menu

Select Layout

Background Image

Background Pattern

Background Color

Preset Colors

Reset Settings