Spring day quietly

Home Forums (BB Press) Best Movies 2016 Spring day quietly

• Author
    ylq ylq
    Participant

Spring day quietly spread on the pink wall, the willow leaves are gentle green, and the poplar flowers are white. Pick up a piece of wind, snow and moon, and trace the scenery in my heart Wholesale Cigarettes. Outside the window, the wind is light. The breeze breeze the blue sky, the clouds lie on the horizon, enjoy the quiet years, it’s not comfortable! Inadvertently, the pen in his hand quietly opened a small ink-colored flower on the paper. Unknown sorrow in my heart surged up, like a fog, so that I could not see the scenery in my heart. I do n��t know how to solve it. Get up, don’t want to worry anymore, stop thinking. When he walked out of the door, his eyes were filled with two familiar silhouettes Cheap Cigarettes. The two Germans were soaked in transparent sunlight, so warm and soft, as if they were beautiful bubbles, they burst when touched. I didn’t dare to go any further, stopped behind the door of the balcony, and watched it carefully. “Mom, you don’t need to sew this kind of clothes, you see, how old they are.” The mother said to her grandmother while washing the clothes. “I see, it’s okay, just sew it up.” Grandma took the needle thread and was ready to thread. She put one end of the thread in her mouth and pinched it Carton Of Cigarettes, straightened it, and slowly extended it to the pinhole. He lazily pulled his head down lazily. I took a small step hesitantly. The clouds in the sky move slowly, and the blue sky seems to be getting wider and wider. The mother put down her clothes and walked to her grandmother. She bent down and said to her grandmother softly, “I’ll help you dress it.” But the grandmother twisted her stubbornly and said, “I can.” The mother gently pinched a shred of hair to her ears, eyes full His smile quickly overflowed: “Okay, I know you can, but let me give it a try, okay?” The mother took the needle thread from the grandmother, twisted the thread with her fingers, reached the pinhole, and quickly reached in. At that time, the action was deliberately full, and the line dropped down. The mother smiled and looked at her grandmother, only to see her grandmother smile like a child. The mother just said, “Look, I didn’t wear it.” Then, she lowered her head and helped the grandmother to thread the thread. In the sun, my grandmother sewed the dress with needle and needle, and her mother looked at her quietly. What a beautiful scenery! I stood there from beginning to end, looking at them both, and the deep love lingered on the water. My heart seemed to be illuminated all at once. A little bit of warmth warms up in the sun, and in the air, the spring day quietly fades away, the sorrows of my heart have long since dissipated, the people of that day and the things of that day have become the eternal scenery in my heart<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons
    <br/> Marlboro Cigarettes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

x

Menu Variations

menu menu menu

Select Layout

Background Image

Background Pattern

Background Color

Preset Colors

Reset Settings